SIG SAUER MPX / MCX Connection Point for C02 or HPA Remote Paintball Lines running to remote C02 or HPA Paintball Tank.
BEST Fittings have responded to customer demand and produced this kit to run your SIG SAUER MCX or MPX direct from a remote line connected to a standard Co2 or HPA Paintball tank.
A small modification is required to the stock, a 16mm diameter hole will need to be drilled in the underside, just ahead of the butt, to allow the hose to pass through.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PAINTBALL TANK AND REMOTE LINE SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ARE NOT INCLUDED, BUT FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
During trials, we discovered that power output and fast fire capability was not so much about pressure, but more importantly it’s about air flow. We have trialled this unit on a variety of standard regulated 850 – 900psi regulators fitted to standard HPA paintball tanks, and have found that fast fire capability is maintained.
- Remove the stock and carefully drill a 16mm hole through the underside just ahead of the butt.
- Screw the large adaptor from the kit firmly into the action where the 88g cartridge would normally go.
- Slide the end of the hose assembly through the hole in the stock leaving the fill nipple outside.
- Offer up the stock and screw the hose to the previously installed adaptor.
- Pinch up with a pair of spanners.
- Slide the stock back onto the action in the normal way.
You are now ready to connect on your own remote lead and enjoy many hours of happy shooting!