General Terms & Conditions of Sale & Site Use
Please review these site Terms and Conditions, which govern your use and purchase of products from our Site.
By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this Site. BEST Fittings Ltd controls and operates this Site from its office within the United Kingdom. The laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to, including the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein. If you choose to access this Site from another location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Our products are approved for use in the UK and European Union. They are not necessarily DOT Type approved for the US and US sub markets. Please check your specific country standards and satisfy yourself that they are suitable for your intended use. We cannot accept any return claims for unsuitability in your region.
1. Site Contents, Ownership, and Use Restrictions
The information contained in this Site including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the “Contents”) by BEST Fittings Ltd, or are the property of their respective owners.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this Site for the purposes of placing an order with BEST Fittings Ltd.
Except in connection with shopping or placing an order, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of BEST Fittings Ltd or the applicable copyright owner.
Please note that the permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach any of these Site terms or conditions. Any other use of the Contents on this Site including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, and including any reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication may violate copyright or trademark laws, and, without the prior written permission of BEST Fittings Ltd, is strictly prohibited.
2. Disclaimer of Warranty
BEST Fittings Ltd is providing this Site and its Contents on an “as seen” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Although BEST Fittings Ltd believes the Content to be accurate, complete, and current, BEST Fittings Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this Site is accurate, complete, or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
3. Disclaimer of Liability
In no event shall BEST Fittings Ltd be liable for special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, all arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the Contents of this Site. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, BEST Fittings Ltd will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site.
4. Prices and Currencies
BEST Fittings Ltd is a wholesaler and retailer of airgun charging equipment and associated products. We supply airgun charging equipment and associated products to businesses and individuals in the UK, EU, and WorldWide.
Prices for Goods specified on the BEST Fittings Ltd website are for orders placed through our website facility and are in £ Pounds Sterling. other currency prices displayed are a guide only. Payment will be taken in Pounds Sterling at the prevailing exchange rate of our payment processing partners. Prices for retail customers within the EU are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing UK rate where applicable. Trade prices are shown exclusive of VAT. Where a retail or trade customer qualifies for VAT exemption, the VAT will be deducted at the checkout stage. Prices may differ from those listed in any BEST Fittings Ltd price list, catalogue or other printed media. Prices charged will be those prevailing on the website when an order is placed. All prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice at any time.
5. User Comments, Feedback, and Other Information Submissions Provided by You
Unless otherwise stated, these Terms and Conditions apply regardless of the method used to order the goods. All orders are accepted on these Terms and Conditions No variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed to in writing between BEST Fittings Ltd and the purchaser.
8. Website Prices and Payment
All retail website prices include UK excise duty and UK VAT at the prevailing rate applicable at the time. All goods must be paid for before dispatch. Retail Customer Payments may be made using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Electron, and Delta cards. We also accept Telephone Orders and we accept personal cheques, but we will not ship goods until the funds are fully cleared. Please do not send cash payments through the post.
9. Duties & Taxes
Any and all Import Duties, VAT and Local Taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. BEST Fittings Ltd accepts no liability to pay any charges on behalf of the purchaser. If goods are returned to BEST Fittings Ltd because of unpaid duties or taxes, we reserve the right to pursue the purchaser for any costs incurred to BEST Fittings Ltd in respect of non payment of Import Duties, VAT and Local Taxes.
10. 3D Secure
We recommend all customers sign up for the Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode authentication service (commonly known as 3D Secure) for added protection against fraud on your Internet purchases. You can take advantage of this service when shopping through us.
11. Confirmation of Order
We recommend all customers make sure their e-mail address is correct to ensure order details are received throughout your purchase.
All orders will be confirmed by email immediately after the order is processed. In the event that you do not receive a confirmation email of your order, please log-in to your account to see your status, or contact our customer service department who will be happy to assist you.
12. Product Warranty and Liability
- The Seller warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defects in material and workmanship and the Buyer shall have the benefit of any Manufacturers Warranty given with the Goods.
- The above warranty is given by the Seller subject to the following conditions:
- The Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods, arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the Buyer.
- The Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Seller’s instructions (whether oral on in Writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without the Seller’s approval.
- The Seller shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty, condition or guarantee) if the total price for the Goods has not been paid by the due date for payment.
- The above warranty does not extend to parts, materials or equipment not manufactured by the Seller, in the respect of the Buyer shall only be entitled to the benefit of any such warranty or guarantee as is given by the manufacturer to the Seller.
- Any claim by the Buyer which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by the Buyer) be notified to the Seller within 7 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure. If delivery is not refused, and the Buyer does not notify the Seller accordingly, the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods and the Seller shall have no liability for such defect or failure, and the Buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to the Seller in accordance with these Conditions, the Seller shall be entitled to replace the Goods (or the part in question) free of charge or, at the Seller’s sole discretion, refund to the Buyer the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the price), but the Seller shall have no further liability to the Buyer.
- Defective goods may not be returned without the consent of the Seller and a Return Authorisation number. Any authorised return must be carriage prepaid.
BEST Fittings Ltd reserves the right to decline to trade with any company or person without giving any reason.
© Copyright 2018 BEST Fittings Ltd | All Rights Reserved Revision: August 2018
If you have any questions/comments about our terms or wish to request a comprehensive copy of BEST Fittings Ltd Comprehensive Trading Terms And Conditions, then please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services by sending an email to: [email protected]