BEST FITTING LTD, 9 NEWBURY COURT, NEWBURY, GILLINGHAM DORSET, SP8 4QX, UNITED KINGDOM
UK Company No. 4917641 UK VAT No. GB 930 5089 34
The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address, telephone number, and any personal preferences. If you subscribe to our mailing lists for new release and other information, we may also ask you to answer various general questions about yourself.
We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you consent to such use and transfer. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, write to our Customer Services at the address given at the top of this information page, or click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that you receive from us.
BEST Fittings Limited Privacy Notice:
BEST Fittings Limited takes privacy very seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us in your through or retail website, telephone processing centre, trade account form, or otherwise including how we share it with third parties.
How we use your personal information:
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To administer and manage our relationship with you, including to set up and maintain your trade account facility where applicable.
2. To process orders from you for goods and services.
3. To deal with any enquiries we receive from you.
4. For the purposes of any corrective action (including a product recall) which may be required in respect of any of the products that we supply to you.
5. To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
6. To provide you with details of our product ranges, services and promotions.
7. To notify you of changes to what we do.
8. To make checks with credit reference agencies from time to time (for example, when you complete a trade application form, or if you want to amend your credit limit).
9. For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment.
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business partners including printing and marketing agents, credit reference agencies and tracing agents, fraud sharing organisations, in each case within the European Economic Area and the UK.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of BEST Fittings Limited, our staff, our customers, or others.
• In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator).
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that provided in your trade application form from credit reference and tracing agents. Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you:
From time to time we would like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of our new product ranges and services and exciting promotional offers. If you do not want to be contacted in this way, please either unsubscribe from any email that you receive from us, send an email request to be removed from our mailing list to email@example.com, or write to us at:
BEST Fittings Ltd
9 Newbury Court, Newbury
Your rights in relation to your personal information:
You have various rights under the GDPR data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
• Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information.
• Request us to correct inaccurate personal information.
• Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances.
• Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party.
• Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including profiling) on certain grounds.
• Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing.
• Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you.
• Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed for product guarantee or recall purposes, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us:
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at: email@example.com, or write to us at:
BEST Fittings Ltd, 9 Newbury Court, Newbury, Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4QX, United Kingdom
Last updated May 2018